Our policies and reservation guidelines are outlined below. If you have any special needs, must follow a particular diet or have questions, please let us know in advance.
- All Rates: Rates are per night and based on double occupancy. An 8% lodging tax is added to each reservation. There will be additional charge of $30 for third person in Rose Suite.
- Reservations: Reservations may be made online or by phone.
- Breakfast: All rooms come with a full gourmet breakfast each morning.
- Credit Cards: Required to hold a room. Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
- Check-in: 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.; Check-out 11 a.m. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call or e-mail to make arrangements.
- Special Event Weekends: Subject to minimum stay requirements.
- Payments & Cancellations: The RRT House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. Cancellations require a 14-day notice prior to date of arrival for a refund. If a cancellation is within 14 days, or you must shorten your stay or check out early, you will be responsible for the room charges. If we are able to fill the room you will not be charged for the room but will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. A 30-day cancellation policy is in effect on multiple room bookings or reservations for three nights or more in one room, holiday weekends and special events, including Memorial Day, IPNC, Walk in the Park and Thanksgiving.
- Children: We welcome children age 8 and older.
- Dietary Requirements: Please advise innkeeper at time of booking and we will accommodate special diets including gluten free and/or dairy free.
- Non-Smoking Inn: All rooms are non-smoking.
- Pet Policy: We cannot accept pets but will assist you with finding boarding at a nearby kennel.
- Time Zone: We are on Pacific Time.
- Rates and Policies: Subject to change.