The Willamette Valley of Oregon is open for leisure travel once again after a state-mandated shutdown due to the health crisis. As you prepare for your visit with us, please be assured we are doing all we can to keep everyone safe. Below are some of the steps we are taking to adapt our practices to meet all CDC and Oregon Health Authority guidelines.
Health and Safety of Guests
- We will follow CDC guidance for hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- A hand sanitizing dispenser will be available in the common area.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
- We are using enhanced standards to clean and sanitize all guest rooms and common areas. Our cleaning products and procedures meet Oregon Health Authority sanitization and disinfection standards.
- We pay special attention to sanitizing high touch items such as light switches,
doorknobs, clocks and handrails.
- Your guest room will be left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours before your arrival, whenever possible. In order to accomplish this, you may be placed in another room of equal value, or a suite of equal value.
- Guest services will be performed using appropriately distanced delivery methods.
- We will not enter your guest room throughout the duration of your stay, unless agreed for a specific need. You will be supplied extra towels or amenities as needed.
- Your hosts will wear face coverings which are sanitized or replaced frequently.
We ask the following of our guests:
- If you have any symptoms of the coronavirus (fever, cough or shortness of breath), have recently been exposed to the virus or in any way do not feel well, please help us keep everyone safe by rescheduling your visit.
- Wear face coverings upon entering, in hallways and in other common areas.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
We appreciate your understanding and consideration as we work to keep everyone safe. Please call us at 503-852-6236 with any questions you may have.