- Flavors of Carlton – An event held in May each year featuring top chefs, wines from select producers and live and silent auction packages. The event is a fundraiser for Yamhill Carlton Together Cares.
- Memorial Weekend in Wine Country – (See below.)
- Porklandia – Celebrates the pig in all its forms. On the Saturday prior to Father’s Day.
- Fun Days – This small town celebration held in mid-June features a parade, car show, vendors and games for all ages.
- Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon – Labor Day weekend race which concludes in Carlton with wine tasting, music, and vendors selling apparel and race related items.
- Carlton Crush – This wildly popular September event features a Team Grape Stomp Competition, Kids’ Grape Stomp Competition, live music, and an Artists’ Market. Festival food, wine and craft beer available for purchase. Proceeds benefit local charities.
- McMinnville Wine & Food Classic – SIP – Seventy five wineries as well as chefs, bakers, breweries, artists and musicians are showcased in this annual March event for the benefit of children.
- Memorial Weekend in Wine Country – The kickoff to the tasting season, a chance to sample newly released white wines, Rosés and Pinot Noir from the 2017 vintage. This is also an opportunity to taste 2018s from the barrel and to visit small producers not typically open to the public.
- UFO Festival – A three-day May event with speakers and experts, movie screenings, radio broadcasts, vendors, live music and a big parade.
- Willamette Valley Lavender Festival – This full-of-fragrance July event includes a plein air art show, juried art, lavender products, music and lavender-based cuisine at the Chehalem Cultural Center in Newberg. You can also visit farms throughout the valley to pick your own lavender bouquet. Proceeds benefit local charities.
- International Pinot Noir Celebration (IPNC) – A three-day event for lovers of Pinot, with meals by top northwest chefs, this event is famous around the world and is held in late July. Learn and celebrate pinot with winemakers, chefs, media and other luminaries of the food and wine world.
- Wine Country Thanksgiving – Willamette Valley wineries celebrate the completion of harvest, opening their cellars and tasting rooms for special events throughout the weekend. Wineries offer special tastings, food pairings, live music and discounts. Each producer celebrates the weekend in its own unique way.